EdApp is the mobile microlearning LMS with an integrated authoring tool, editable content library, and learner app, all designed for today’s digital habits on mobile and web.
With built-in features like spaced repetition, gamification, AI translation, and push notifications, we make learning fun and engaging, resulting in higher retention and deeper knowledge. Thousands of teams (large and small) use EdApp across every industry all over the globe.
EdApp allows the creation of online courses from scratch or editable templates. As per other LMS platforms it operated from Admin Portal (teacher) and Learner Portal (students). Learning process can be enhanced with videos, quizzes, games, assessments and more.
Microlearning is an approach to develop a culture of learning in just a few minutes per day. By delivering highly targeted lessons to classes regularly, students can quickly understand new information and pick up new skills.
Usesers are served with highly-targeted microlearning courses which engage students and help them to hit milestones faster.
The main features of the tools are:
- Gamification with motivates students; leads to better engagement with content and is proven to enhance message retention,
- Active Learning – instead of passively making student’s way through lessons, they are presented with challenges or problems to solve.
This stimulates thought and engagement with your material.
- Leaderboards to engage a little friendly competition.
- Assignments in forms of questions which can responded in text, image, and video.
- Discussions with forum-style feature.
- Blended learning features with support in-person attendance, practical assessment and video conferencing.
- Integrations with other tools eg. Microsoft software.
EdApp allows practical assessment and tracking team’s knowledge at each step of the training process so teachers can be sure whether students are doing tasks correctly. It is possible to automatically track their results of digital training in the admin portal.
Tracking compliance, spotting problems early and designing better learning outcomes is supported by in-built reporting and analytics.
Use cases/examples of usage: (tutorial)
Strenght: Easy to use tool to create courses with content attractive for students based on gamification.
Weakness: Range of features and customizing options are combined with pricing plan.
People opinion about the tool: https://www.g2.com/products/edapp/reviews#reviews
Similar Tool: LMS Moodle; Google Classroom.
Technical and operational requirements: PC/mobile in order to access and create content. Possibility of using templates.
License Tool: Selection of license options in dependance on requirements of organization.