genially is the world-leader in interactive visual communication. Use genially as your all-in-one online tool to create stunning presentations, interactive images, infographics, dossiers, quizzes, resumes, etc.
Maturity Rate* (2015)
The indicator is based on the lifetime of the tool. The older it is, the more mature it is, more star it has.
Difficulty in the start time lessons
How easy/difficult it is to use it the first time.
Online / Downloadable
- Strenght: An easy-to-use interface. It is possible to create interesting and entertaining content in a very short time (presentations with infographics).
- Weakness: The editing interface was a bit awkward at first, with some options in strange places.
- Skills: Digital Skills; Methodological Skill; Personal Skill; Social Skill.
- Pedagogical approach: Classroom response system.
- Mode: Blended; Face to Face; Online; Hybrid; Outdoor; Hyflex.
- Timing: 15’ or less
- Group size: 1-10; 11-15; 16-30; 31-80; 80+
- Teaching and learning: Collaborative presentations.
- Empowering learners: Facilitating learner’s digital competence.
- Devices available: It does not work well on tablets or cellphones.
Motivating isn’t always easy. genially is the tool schools use to teach and learn through interactive learning materials. The digital transformation has arrived, for all education stages and students.
When you use genially, you achieve:
- Attention: Visual content captures everyone’s attention. 90% of the information we process is visual,
- Participation: Interactivity makes us explore and discover information on our own and,
- Memorable content: If you’ve seen a genially, you know what we’re talking about. They’re unique and not easily forgotten.
RESOURCE PRESENTATION PLATFORM
genially is the world-leader in interactive visual communication.
Use genially as your all-in-one online tool to create stunning presentations, interactive images, infographics, dossiers, quizzes, resumes, etc. and enrich them with interactivity and animation effects in seconds.
You no longer need a team of designers and programmers to make an impact with striking, visual communication in a flash. Use interactive and animated effects to easily distribute information in layers that viewers can explore and discover. Leave outdated content creation software behind, and stun and engage your audience with Genially.
The Wow Effect is just a few clicks away.
https://genial.ly/education/ and https://genial.ly/university/
The teacher can prepare feedback and discuss the performance and carried out presentation in class together with students.
Use cases/examples of usage: (tutorial)
Strenght: Choose from over 1100 templates, or start from scratch. Join a community of millions of users worldwide that includes businesspeople, teachers, marketers, designers and companies like Hulu, Danone, Michelin and Heineken. The future of communication awaits you.
Weakness: To be able to download your creation as a PDF, HTML or JPG file you indeed need to upgrade to a Premium plan, which is explained in their Pricing page as well as in their Help Center. The customer service. They put an advert on the bottom of your work.
People opinion about the tool:
Similar Tool: Templafy; odoo; Prezi; Canva; Microsoft PowerPoint; G2 Deal.
Technical and operational requirements: PC in order to create a presentation.
How useful is this tool in your opinion?VOTE THE TOOL NOW