Google AI is making it easier for people to do things every day, whether it’s searching for photos of loved ones, breaking down language barriers in Google Translate, typing emails on the go, or getting things done with the Google Assistant.
Maturity Rate* (2017)
The indicator is based on the lifetime of the tool. The older it is, the more mature it is, more star it has.
Difficulty in the start time lessons
How easy/difficult it is to use it the first time.
Online / Downloadable
- Strenght: Offers many different experiments from different fields, that could be done online; available in 15 languages.
- Weakness: There is no option for personalization.
- Skills: Digital Skills; Personal Skill.
- Pedagogical approach: Interactive presentation and experiments.
- Mode: Face to Face; Online; Hybrid; Hyflex.
- Timing: 15’ or less; 15’-60’; 60’-90’; 90’-120’; >120’
- Group size: 1-10; 11-15; 16-30; 31-80; 80+
- Teaching and learning: Interactive experiments.
- Empowering learners: Actively engaging learners.
- Devices available: Pc, touchscreen devices, smartphone, tablet.
Google AI Experiment
AI is making it easier for people to do things every day, whether it’s searching for photos of loved ones, breaking down language barriers in Google Translate, typing emails on the go, or getting things done with the Google Assistant.
AI also provides new ways of looking at existing problems, from rethinking healthcare to advancing scientific discovery. The experiments are divided into 17 collections (e.g. Experiments for Learning, AI + Writing, Creatability).
Applicants need to complete 90 % of the exercise and score more than 50% in their exercise in order to get a Certificate from Google after completion of the program.
Apart from the AI course, Google also offers Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence programs that can act as a support for the AI Course known as Google AI Courses.
INTERACTIVE PRESENTATION AND EXPERIMENTS
Google has several AI experiments that anyone can play with. Several of these experiments depend on machine learning, everyone direct interaction will help development.
Experiments enable the development of creativity, a sense of space. Some of the experiments encourage movement, start exploring machine learning, through pictures, drawings, language, music, and more.
This kind of tool can be effectively used in educational contexts for many purposes:
- as interactive presentations of learning content (learning content may be presented in more interesting way – it motivates students and helps them to better and deeply understand the lectures),
- as a performing experiment (students could experience something which they could not do without this tool).
Use cases/examples of usage: (tutorial)
Strenght: Offers many different experiments from different fields, that could be done online; available in 15 languages.
Weakness: There is no option for personalization.
People opinion about the tool:
Similar Tool: Facebook.ai; Lobe; Crome Experiments.
Technical and operational requirements: PC in order to create and play activities, for some of them camera and microphone are also needed.
How useful is this tool in your opinion?VOTE THE TOOL NOW