QuestionPro is web based software for creating and distributing surveys. It consists of an intuitive wizard interface for creating survey questions, tools for distributing your survey via email or your website, and tools for analyzing and viewing your results. You simply build your survey and email it to a list of potential respondents or post the survey URL link wherever you want.
QuestionPro will take care collecting and recording the responses. Results are available in real time.
- A Centralized Platform: Standardize surveying activities across your entire enterprise.
- An Intuitive User Interface: The QuestionPro user interface is designed for users of any technical expertise.
- Collaboration Features: Actively collaborate with other survey administrators by sharing surveys and reports.
CLASSROOM RESPONSE SYSTEM
QuestionPro is a one-stop solution that enables teachers and educators to create assessments, tests, and quizzes.
Build online tests, quizzes, and exams for students quickly and easily. Harness the power of customizable features, automated test distribution, and automated grading.
QuestionPro is not just the average free test maker. Your account comes with a suite of robust features so you can do more than just organizing tests. Here’s why you must use the free online test maker.
- Unlimited tests and quizzes.
- Unlimited questions.
- No credit card needed.
- Customize the look.
- 25+ question types.
- Brand it with your logo.
- Branching and skip logic.
- Shareable dashboard.
- Export printable data.
- 24*7 support.
It can be used for summative assessment or for formative assessment to stimulate reflection or critical thinking. This second option is the most interesting in terms of learning and soft skills development. Quizzes can be performed by students by themselves or during class: the tool automatically grades the performance.
The teacher can also prepare feedback (that is shown automatically by the tool) or discuss results in class together with students.
For instance in one of the cases analyzed the teacher gives students a question about a physics problem to be attempted individually. Then the teacher asks students to discuss among peers about their answers to the question in group of 2 or 3.
After few minutes he stops the discussion and he asks students to answer again individually. At the end the teacher shows the right answer.
This use of classroom response system has been undertaken in a large classroom (more than 200 students) to stimulate engagement, self reflection and discussion among peers.
Use cases/examples of usage: (tutorial)
- Question Pro offers comprehensive analytics features. Responses are easily transmitted into graphs and easy-to-digest reports.
- It adapts to mobile use incredibly well. Although we create surveys on computer screens, most students access it through a mobile device.
- It has a very nice combination of great power and ease of use.
- It permits multiple users to access data while the survey is active and simultaneously with one another.
Because we have multiple users interacting with the same data, this feature increases our efficiency.
- Easy to use in building new surveys.
- It has a high response to rates.
- Affordable price compared to other software.
- QuestionPro’s interface is somewhat outdated and visually unappealing.
- It runs somewhat slowly.
- It creates effective data graphs and charts, but it lacks presentation capabilities that could benefit smaller organizations without presentation templates.
- Conditional logic could be more flexible.
People opinion about the tool: https://www.g2.com/products/questionpro/reviews
Similar Tool: Google Forms; OneDrive; Qualtrics.
Technical and operational requirements: -.